TH Airport Consulting offers consulting services for planning and optimization of airports with a focus on Terminal Planning, Airport Processes as well as the management of complex airport projects.
Important objectives of our consulting services are to enhance the passenger experience as well as operational efficiency at airports. By using a holistic approach which incorporates the requirements of internal and external stakeholders, we contribute to the success of our clients.
The Passenger Experience has recently become one of the main factors for airports to make a difference in a competing environment. Passengers need to be better informed, want a more personalized experience and will be more empowered during their journey. TH Airport Consulting, also a member of the ACI EUROPE Taskforce on the Passenger Experience, helps airports in placing the passenger in the heart of their business.
Our Services for Passenger Experience include:
Development of an Airport Strategy to enhance the Passenger Experience
Passenger Experience Assessments and development of tailor-made Initiatives
Application of a systematic methodology by using the 3P Approach to enhance the passenger experience for Premises, Processes and People at the same time
Support on usage and implementation of the ACI EUROPE “Guidelines for Passenger Services at European Airports”
Development of Strategic Objectives and KPI-Systems for measurement and continuous improvement of the Passenger Experience
Enhancing the Passenger Experience for specific target groups such as Elderly Travellers and passengers of the Low-Cost segment
We apply our expertise in the passenger experience and operational efficiency with innovative approaches for terminal planning. We provide concepts for new terminals and expansions to meet the future demand and to optimize your existing facilities to increase capacity and to comply with changing expectations and requirements.
Our Services for Terminal Planning include:
- Determination of planning parameters and flight schedules
- Airport capacity assessment and analysis through simulation
- Terminal master planning and phasing in accordance to demand
- Conceptual and functional design of terminal facilities
- Terminal of the future concepts
- Layout and capacity planning of specific terminal functions and spaces
- Planning of terminal equipment and systems
- Critical design review and analyses
- Evaluation of options based on KPIs
- Technology assessment
- Planning of multimodal facilities (railway stations, parking lots etc.) and airport curbside
Digitalization, competition, security concerns, regulation, as well as changing passenger expectations shape the business environment of today’s airports and likewise form the basis for their operations. We develop airport strategies and operating models to enhance your security, operations and the passenger experience at the same time.
Our Services for Airport Processes & Security include:
Planning and optimization of operational and passenger processes
Process analyses of airport functions
Optimization of the passenger flow throughout an airport
Development of operating models to improve operational efficiency and the passenger experience
Assessment & recommendation of measures on landside security with a min. impact on operations and passenger experience
Development of security concepts
Analyses and assessment of security processes
Optimization and design of security checkpoints
Baggage handling concepts
Improvement of operational efficiency through KPIs and SLAs
Preparation of operational concepts and manuals
Security employee optimization
TH Airport Consulting provides coordination for airport projects by involving all internal and external stakeholders such as airlines, handling agents, service providers and authorities. Together with our partners we are able to manage airport projects of all sizes.
Our Services for Aviation Management include:
- Requirements management during all project phases from concept design until final acceptance
- Definition & coordination of functional and space requirements for terminal facilities with involved stakeholders of the airport
- Preparation of detailed requirement programs as a basis for the architectural design and construction
- Critical design reviews and analyses
- Phasing concepts to ensure ongoing operations during construction
- Project management for airport development projects
- ORAT, Start-up coordination