TH Airport Consulting offers consulting services for planning and optimization of airports with a focus on Terminal Planning, Airport Processes as well as the management of complex airport projects.
Important objectives of our consulting services are to enhance the passenger experience as well as operational efficiency at airports. By using a holistic approach which incorporates the requirements of internal and external stakeholders we contribute to the success of our clients.
The Passenger Experience recently became one of the main factors for airports to make a difference in a competing environment. Passengers need to be better informed, want a more personalized experience and will be more empowered during their journey. TH Airport Consulting, also a member of the ACI EUROPE Taskforce on the Passenger Experience, helps airports placing the passenger in the heart of their business.
Our Services for Passenger Experience include:
- Development of an Airport Strategy to enhance the Passenger Experience
- Analysis of the Needs and Expectations of your Passengers and development of tailor-made Initiatives
- Application of a systematic methodology by using the 3P Approach (Premises, Processes, People) to enhance the passenger experience for specific target groups (e.g. elderly travellers)
- Support on usage and implementation of the ACI EUROPE “Guidelines for Passenger Services at European Airports”
- Development of Strategic Objectives and KPI-Systems for measurement and continuous improvement of the Passenger Experience
We combine our expertise on the passenger experience and operational efficiency with innovative approaches for terminal planning. We provide concepts for new terminals and expansions to meet future demand and optimize your existing facilities for changing expectations and requirements.
Our Services for Terminal Planning include:
- Determination of planning parameters and flight schedules
- Capacity analysis through simulation
- Terminal master planning and phasing in accordance to demand
- Conceptual and functional design of terminal facilities
- Terminal of the future concepts
- Layout and capacity planning of specific terminal functions and spaces
- Planning of terminal equipment and systems
- Critical design review and analyses
- Evaluation of options based on KPIs
- Technology assessment
Digitalization, competition, security concerns, regulation, as well as changing passenger expectations shape the business environment of today’s airports and likewise form the basis for their operations. We develop airport strategies and operating models to enhance your security, operations and the passenger experience at the same time.
Our Services for Airport Processes & Security include:
- Planning and optimization of operational and passenger processes
- Process analyses of airport functions
- Optimization of the passenger flow throughout an airport
- Development of operating models to improve operational efficiency and the passenger experience
- Assessment and recommendation of measures on landside security with a minimum impact on operations and the passenger experience
- Development of security concepts
- Analyses and assessment of security processes
- Optimization and design of security checkpoints
- Baggage handling concepts
- Improvement of operational efficiency through KPIs and SLAs
- Preparation of operational concepts and manuals
- Security employee optimization
TH Airport Consulting provides coordination for airport projects by involving all internal and external stakeholders such as airlines, handling agents, service providers and authorities. Together with our partners we can manage airport projects of all sizes.
Our Services for Aviation Management include:
- Requirements management during all project phases from concept design until final acceptance
- Definition and coordination of functional and space requirements for terminal facilities with the involved stakeholders of the airport
- Preparation of detailed requirement programs as a basis for the architectural design and construction
- Critical design reviews and analyses
- Phasing concepts to ensure ongoing operations during construction
- Project management for airport development projects
- Start-up coordination